Monday, February 2, 2009

Templates and File Conversion




If you can imagine each of the above images as normal page size, these are the template pages I printed out from EQ for the compass. The long skinny ones are all the same angle, so they only differ in length. The longest one has a shaped end to fit into the central pieced star. These will all be yellow. The shorter triangles are the "endcaps" to these long points. They will be white. The two little diamond shapes are for the central star; one will be yellow and the other white.

In order to post these images, I had to save my EQ layout to PDF, then convert the file for each page to PNG, then convert those to JPG. This was quite an adventure. It kept me happily occupied for a couple of hours this morning.

You can print those pages, if you want to make your own set of templates. I tried it, and though it didn't come out exactly the same size as my original pages, it was proportional, so the templates will all fit together properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment